Symatese - Nevelia®
- De Angelis B. et al, Long-term follow-up comparison of two different bi-layer dermal substitutes in tissue regeneration: Clinical outcomes and histological findings Int Wound J 1–12 (2018)
- Montanaro, M. et al, Macrophage Activation and M2 Polarization in Wound Bed of Diabetic Patients Treated by Dermal / Epidermal Substitute Nevelia.Int. J. Low. Extrem. Wounds 1–7 (2020)
- Yiğitbaş, H. et al, Our experience with dermal substitute Nevelia® in the treatment of severely burned patients. Turkish J. Trauma Emerg. Surg. 25 (5): 520–526; (2019).
- De Angelis B. et al, Vasculogenic Chronic Ulcer: Tissue Regeneration with an Innovative Dermal Substitute. J. Clin. Med. 8, 525 (2019).
- Gurbuz, K., Demir, M. & Das, K. The use of dermal substitute in deep burns of functional/mobile anatomic areas at acute phase after early excision and subsequent skin autografting: Dermal substitute prevents functional limitations J. Burn Care Res. 41, 1079–1083 (2020).
- Uccioli, L., Meloni, M., Izzo, V. & Giurato, L. Use of Nevelia Dermal-Epidermal Regenerative Template in the Management of Ischemic Diabetic Foot Postsurgical Wounds. Int. J. Low. Extrem. Wounds 19, 282–288 (2020).
- Alet, J. M. et al Collagen regeneration template in the management of full-thickness wounds: A prospective multicentre study.J. Wound Care 28, S22–S30 (2019).
- Cottone, G. et al. Comparison of Efficacy among Three Dermal Substitutes in the Management of Critical Lower-Limb Wounds: The Largest Biases-Reduced Single-Center Retrospective Cohort Study in Literature. Med. 57, 1–10 (2021).Med. 57, 1–10 (2021).
- Nicoletti, G. et al. Versatile use of dermal substitutes : A retrospective survey of 127 consecutive cases. Indian J Plast Surg 51, 46–53 (2018). Indian J Plast Surg 51, 46–53 (2018).
- Rekatsinas, S., Fotiou, A. & Kassos, C. A case report of reconstruction of the great Toe with a homodigital island flap. Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open 9, 1–10 (2021). Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open 9, 1–10 (2021).
- Jacome-Santos, H. et al.Acellular dermal matrix used after large surgical resection in ameloblastoma with buccal mucosa extension- a case report. Res. Soc. Dev. 10, 1–10 (2021).Res. Soc. Dev. 10, 1–10 (2021).
- Lipový, B. et al. Trichoderma longibrachiatum and Aspergillus fischeri Infection as a Cause of Skin Graft Failure in a Patient with Critical Burns after Liver Transplantation. J. Fungi 7, 487 (2021).
- Swartzwelter, B. J. et al. Interaction between macrophages and nanoparticles: In vitro 3d cultures for the realistic assessment of inflammatory activation and modulation of innate memory. Nanomaterials 11, 1–13 (2021).
- Tchero, H.et al Failure rates of artificial dermis products in treatment of diabetic foot ulcer : A systematic review and network meta-analisys. Wound Repair Regen. 25, 691–696 (2017).
- Rehak, L. et al. The Immune-Centric Revolution in the Diabetic Foot : Monocytes and Lymphocytes Role in Wound Healing and Tissue Regeneration . A Narrative Review. J. Clin. Med. 11, 889 (2022).
- Urciuolo, F et al Bioengineered skin substitutes: The role of extracellular matrix and vascularization in the healing of deep wounds. J. Clin. Med. 8, (2019).
- David Solarte et al Tissue for wound healing: towards closing the gap between scaffold design and effective extracellular matrix remodelling Front. Bioeng. Biotechnol. 10, (2022).
Abstracts & Poster
- Uccioli L. Use of a new dermal substitute in DFU – Journee Cicatrization – SESSION UPDATES IN WOUND TECHNOLOGIES (UWT) Paris 22-23 March 2018
- Casoli V et al Prospective evaluation of NEVELIA® in terms of safety and efficacy for third-degree burns treatment and reconstructive surgery – University Hospital of Bordeaux: electronic poster presentation – EWMA 2017 – Amsterdam 3-5 May 2017
- Brambilla R. et al New collagen dermal substitute*: our experience – Poster WUWHS Florence 25-29 September 2016
- Barbara De Angelis et al Use of a new dermal substitute in difficult ulcers PO 219-ID460 Journal of Wound care WUWHS Florence 2016
- Barbara De Angelis et al Trattamento con sostituto dermico innovativo dei monconi da amputazione complicati- Poster 75- XV Congresso AIUC Napoli October 2019